Scholarships for postdoctoral qualifications can be established for foreign researchers who place their qualifications in Sweden. The purpose of scholarships for postdoctoral qualification is to promote internationalization and contribute to research qualification after a doctorate or equivalent.
Features of the Karolinska Institutet Scholarships
A scholarship for carrying out postdoctoral research can be granted for a maximum of two years within a four-year period following the receipt of a doctoral degree or equivalent.
Eligibility for the Karolinska Institutet Scholarships
To be eligible for a postdoctoral scholarship, the person must have obtained a doctorate or a foreign degree deemed to be equivalent to a doctorate. Applicants who have not completed a doctorate at the end of the application period may also apply, provided that all requirements for a completed degree are met before the (intended) start date of the postdoctoral education.
About Karolinska Institutet
Vacancies – Karolinska Institutet Scholarships
- Postdoctoral studies in the neuronal control of body weight homeostasis (Ongoing)
- Postdoctoral studies in Computational Biology (scholarship) (Expired)
- Postdoctoral scholarship to investigate the Neurobiology of Stress and Treatment Response (Ongoing)
- Postdoctoral studies in toxicology (scholarship) (Expired)
- Postdoctoral studies in translational immunology focusing on autoimmunity and lymphoma affecting the skin (scholarship) (Expired)
- Postdoctoral studies in RNA biology (scholarship) (Ongoing)
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Cell biology and Alzheimer’s disease (Ongoing)
- Postdoctoral studies in RNA biology and DNA repair (scholarship) (Ongoing)