Research Engineer in Polymer Chemistry at School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, 2022
Position: Research Engineer
No. of Positions: 1
Research Field: Chemistry, Materials Science and Engineering, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry
Joining Date: ASAP
Contract Period: 6 Months
Salary: Subject to norms
School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Brinellvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
- An advanced level (higher education) in Chemistry, Polymer technology, Organic Chemistry or equivalent competence, or in any other way acquired within or outside the country acquired essentially equivalent knowledge.
- Requirements for English equivalent to English B/6, read more here
- Knowledge in Chemistry, Materials science and/or Polymer technology from higher education or equivalent studies
We are looking a person who has good subject-related and professional skills. You can both collaborate and work independently. Your problem-solving ability is good and you can analyze and work with complex issues. You are aware of diversity and equal opportunity issues with a specific focus on gender equality.
- Experience and knowledge on organic synthesis
- Doctoral degree
Great emphasis will be placed on personal competency.
The project is conducted in collaboration with industry and aims to synthesize and analyze a bio-based polymer network. The polymer is to serve as a matrix in a composite for marine applications.
How to Apply?
Application Method: Online Application
Ref. No.: C-2022-1871
- CV including relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- Copy of diplomas and grades from your previous university studies. Translations into English or Swedish if the original documents have not been issued in any of these languages.
- Brief account of why you want to conduct research, your academic interests and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals. Max two pages long.
About the Employer: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Note or Other details
- A position at a leading technical university that generates knowledge and skills for a sustainable future.
- Engaged and ambitious colleagues along with a creative, international and dynamic working environment
- Work in Stockholm, in close proximity to nature
- Help to relocate and get settled in Sweden and at KTH.
Ulrica Edlund, 08-7907634
Advertisement Details: Research Engineer in Polymer Chemistry