The University Research Priority Program (URPP) on Social Networks offers Research Associates (PhD candidates)60 % at the Department of Business Administration – University of Zurich (UZH), Switzerland 2022
The University Research Priority Program (URPP) on Social Networks
University of Zurich (UZH), Switzerland (The University Research Priority Program (URPP) on Social Networks )
- Master degree, ideally in statistics/data science, business, economics or related.
- Very good knowledge in statistics, data analysis and research methods.
- Good programming skills in R and/or Python.
- Very good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
- Self-reliance, integrity and creativity.
- Manage and publish advanced research projects within the field of social network interventions with a focus on marketing and/or sustainable consumption.
- Teach courses in computer programming and empirical data analysis with applications to market research.
- Supervise bachelor/master students & support administrative tasks.
How to Apply?
About the Employer: University of Zurich (UZH), Switzerland
Note or Other details
- A team with strong emphasis on quantitative, applied research.
- An opportunity to complete a PhD within the URPP Social Networks.
- A wide-ranging, independent and interesting work as part of a dynamic team in a positive working atmosphere.
- A thorough career development program (management by objectives, international summer schools, conferences, etc.).
- A well-equipped workspace in an excellent university with international reputation.
- An appropriate salary.
- A good work-life balance.
Advertisement Details: Research Associates (PhD candidates) 60 %