Research Assistant (m/f/d) at the Institute of Management and Strategy, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland 2022
Institute of Management and Strategy
University of St. Gallen, Dufourstrasse, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Master student in the General Management or Strategy and International Management program
- Interest in academic research, and in particular qualitative methods
- Curiosity about Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategic Decision-Making, Organization Design and/or the Behavioral Theory of the Firm.
- Analytical skills, self-discipline, good collaborative skills, and the ability to work independently
- Language skills in English (required) and German (beneficial)
- Availability for a period of 6-9 months (flexible working hours)
- Support for our research project “M&A Decisions: Behavioral and Process Perspectives on Actors, Biases, and Potential Remedies”
- Collection of primary (interviews) and secondary (archival) data
- Data processing and data analysis
- We offer an exciting learning experience and the opportunity to combine the project with your Master thesis.
How to Apply?
Application Method: Online Application
Ref. No.: -
Basic documents required for the application
About the Employer: University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland
Note or Other details
The competence center for Mergers and Acquisitions belongs to the Institute of Management and Strategy at the University of St.Gallen (HSG-IoSM). We conduct academic research, teaching, and thesis supervision in the area of M&A. We engage with the business community for data collection and knowledge transfer and maintain international research collaborations with scholars from leading business schools around the world. We are looking forward to your online-application.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Tomi Laamanen
Professor of Strategic Management
Prof. Dr. Xena Welch-Guerra
Advertisement Details: Research Assistant (m/f/d)