Project Manager Job in marketing is available for (bachelor or master) study of marketing or business administration at the University Corporate Office – Campus and Real Estate, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands 2022
Scroll Down for Content
Position: Project Manager
No. of Positions: 1
Research Field: Business Administration, Marketing
Deadline to Apply: Expired
Joining Date: ASAP
Contract Period: Subject to Norms
Salary: € 2,846 and € 4,490 gross per month
University Corporate Office – Legal Services
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), the Netherlands
, The Netherlands
Scroll Down for Content
- You have a completed hbo education and at least 6 years of work experience, with relevant demonstrable experience in a similar position for large (online) events, programs or organizations.
- International experience, preferably with several countries at the same time. In addition, it helps enormously that your English is (almost) as good as your Dutch.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with sustainability, with sustainable entrepreneurship, with start-ups, with start-up competitions, events or with all those things.
- LinkedIn, Dropbox, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Facebook, Google Analytics and Slack are your best friends.
- You have mastered the balance between 'doing it yourself' and delegating, you give confidence and where possible easily outsource to the professional external team of suppliers and agencies. You ask for advice and create support. At the same time, you also shake a catchy social post out of your sleeve here and there.
- You are experienced in managing creatives when it comes to copy, design, photography and video. Your briefings are clear and complete and your schedule tight and realistic.
- A tidy and cheerful mood with a touch of humor. That fits nicely within the team 🙂
ClimateLaunchpad is the world's largest competition for starting green entrepreneurs. We prepare participants into successful start-ups, with training, coaching and a solid network. During National Finals they compete for a place in the Regional Finals. The winners will advance to the Global Grand Final.
Why do we do this? Climate change can be fixed. Unfortunately, there is no magic knob to turn, so the solution is not in one big idea. The solution lies in thousands of ideas, large and small commercially viable and scalable ideas. And it's in people who want to work very hard to have an impact - worldwide. Hence our mission: Fixing climate change, one start-up at a time.
With a small central team in the Netherlands, we coordinate and organize Climate Launch pad. We support our National Partners in all participating countries in recruiting candidates, organizing Boot Camps, finding sponsors and all those other things that are needed. In addition, we organize the (online) Global Grand Final every year, which has now become 'the green business event of the year'.
ClimateLaunchpad is a programme of EIT Climate-KIC, the EU's climate innovation initiative. TU Delft is one of the partners of the programme. The appointment for this position is therefore at TU Delft.
What the function entails:
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of all marketing activities: campaigns, PR, communication and content. You use your strategic insight and are involved in the annual preparation of our marketing and communication plan. In addition, you set up a content calendar, use your creativity to fill it and execute it. Within your position, you will work closely with colleagues and partners and manage other external agencies and suppliers. In the meantime, you always know exactly how the budget is doing and whether we are well on our way to achieving our objectives – that's what you're steering towards.
You create peace of mind by scheduling work with all team members on time and keeping an overview. Information is always with the right people at the right time. A few times a year you host webinars about the use of communication and PR at the local level. You know what is going on in the countries and which start-ups are interesting for marketing campaigns. You will also conduct the necessary interviews with successful start-ups from our program, with partners or with our trainers. With the aim of always producing valuable content for (starting) green entrepreneurs.
You are driven to expand our global media reach. In addition, you would like to contribute to the (expansion) of an enthusiastic community of green innovators around the world.
This is pretty much you:
- It is quite a challenge: supporting about 55 countries, managing external parties, having materials ready on time, responding to changing circumstances. So you are a born strategic doer, always keep an overview and you live for deadlines.
- Leadership is not strange to you, you know where we have to go and how to get people on board.
- You are self-reliant, but you also understand the power of a small team, we all take our responsibility and like to jump in for each other when necessary. Let's not mince words.
- Sparkle: we take the subject we are working on very seriously. At the same time, we are race optimists and radiate the energy of everything we do. Tone of voice, design and in how we interact with each other, it is always friendly, no-nonsense and emancipatory.
- 'No stress' is your motto: the competition has an annual cycle with a number of strong peaks in communication and organization. With little manpower, we achieve great things every year. That means at times very hard work. That is a flask to your hand and you also know best how to put others in the right gear in time.
- You have enough experience with and knowledge of the ins and outs of social media.
- Creative ideas and a lot of rules for the annual (online) Global Grand Final. It is very nice if you have experience with organizing (online) events
How to Apply?
Application Method: Online Application
Ref. No.: TUD02048
Are you interested? Upload your motivation and CV no later than 8 May 2022 by using the application form.
- A pre-employment screening can be part of the selection procedure.
- We will not process applications sent by email and/or post.
- Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
About the Department/Section/Group
University Service - Legal Services
The Legal Services department contributes to safeguarding tu Delft's legal accountability. An important task is to provide strategic advice and operational support in the legal field to the Executive Board, the faculties and the University Service. TU Delft bundles five components within the Legal Services department that together ensure broad support: Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property/Patents, Contract Management, Project Management and Integral Safety.
Note or Other details
- An appointment for one year at the Innovation & Impact Centre of TU Delft for 4 or 5 days a week. Do we still like each other after that year, do you deliver the work we expect from you and climatelaunchpad will be organized again in 2023, we will extend your contract.
- A job size of 32-40 hours per week.
- A salary that is based on scale 10 from the Cao Nederlandse Universiteiten with a minimum of € 2,846 and a maximum of € 4,490 gross per month, plus 8% holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Career opportunities for senior candidates.
- An excellent pension scheme through the ABP.
- The possibility to put together an individual package of employment conditions every year.
- Discount at health insurers.
- Flexible working hours, partly working from home is possible.
- Super nice colleagues.
- An international network that you will enjoy for the rest of your life and career.
- The satisfaction of working on one of the most relevant themes of the 21st century.
- 232 hours of leave per year (at 38 hours). Via the individual choice budget you can also sell or buy extra leave hours.
- Plenty of opportunities to follow education, training and courses.
- Attention to healthy and energetic work with the vitality program.
What are you waiting for?
- Send your pitch in the form of a short video (max 90 seconds) or a motivation letter (max 400 words) via the link below. Don't forget to include your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. You can respond until Friday 8 May 2022. Please note that it is not possible to upload a video file. Add a link to your CV or short motivation, where the video can be viewed or downloaded.
- We do a first short introduction by telephone.
- Then we would like to meet you, where possible, in Delft for an interview, in which we ask about your qualities, pitfalls and past results.
- In a possible second round, you will meet a marketer from the Innovation & Impact Centre.
- In a possible third round, you will have a conversation with the director of the Innovation & Impact Centre.
- An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
- We'll make you an offer.
- Working like crazy!
More about us? www.climatelaunchpad.org
Scroll Down for Content
For more information about the vacancy or the application procedure, please contact Emilie Bronsing, Programme Lead ClimateLaunchpad, e-mail: [email protected].
Other Vacancies from this field Social Science and Humanities
Scroll Down for Content