Lund University, The Faculties of Humanities and Theology,
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has around 46 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
Lund University welcomes applicants with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We regard gender equality and diversity as a strength and an asset.
Information about doctoral studies at the Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology can be found at https://www.ht.lu.se/en/education/doctoral-studies/
Information about doctoral studies at the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies can be found at https://www.kultur.lu.se/en/education/phd-studies/
Doctoral education. Departmental work, such as teaching and administrative tasks, can be assigned.
Admission requirements for doctoral studies in each subject are specified in the relevant general syllabus, available at https://www.ht.lu.se/en/education/doctoral-studies/general-syllabi/
The selection process will primarily take into account the applicants’ ability to benefit from third cycle studies. This is assessed against the criteria quality, quantity, progression and relevance.
The application must include:
– CV/list of qualifications including relevant administrative and educational qualifications
– cover letter
– records of first- and second-cycle studies (attested copies of official transcripts of records)
– documentation of language skills of relevance for the research studies
– first- and second-cycle theses/degree projects
– any scholarly publications
– project proposal (1500 words max. excluding references)
Instructions for applying for a doctoral student position can be found here: https://www.ht.lu.se/en/education/doctoral-studies/application-and-admission/
Type of employment
Limit of tenure, four years according to HF 5 kap 7§.
About The Joint Faculties of the Humanities and Theology The Joint Faculties of the Humanities and Theology have eight departments and carries out large and varied work within research and education with the purpose to understand people as cultural and social beings. The faculties have around 700 employees and around 4000 students.
The Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences at Lund University is a diverse department, comprised of thirteen areas of study and research. It employs over 90 people and enrolls annually about 1700 students.
We kindly decline all sales and marketing contacts.
- Type of employment Temporary position longer than 6 months
- First day of employment1 September 2023
- Salary Monthly salary
- Number of positions1
- Full-time equivalent 100 %
- City Lund
- County Skåne län
- Reference number PA2023/28
- Kristina Arnrup Thorsbro, Faculty Secretary, https://www.ht.lu.se/en/contacts/staff/
- Moa Petersén, Ass Head of Department, https://www.ht.lu.se/en/contacts/staff/
- Thomas O’dell, Head of Subject, https://www.ht.lu.se/en/contacts/staff/
- SACO:Saco-s-rådet vid Lunds universitet, firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFR/ST:Fackförbundet ST:s kansli, 046-2229362