The deadline for this position has been expired
- 1-2 doctoral (PhD) student positions with focus on single-cell/spatial omics and molecular mechanisms underlying multiple sclerosis
- Doctoral position: Machine learning approaches for highly multiplexed organoid phenotyping
- PhD scholarship in Computational Neuroimaging with Diffusion MRI – DTU Compute
- PHD POSITION: JOINT IMPEDANCE MODELLING AND CONTROL FOR SOFT WEARABLE ROBOTS AS PART OF HORIZON EUROPE PROJECT S.W.A.G.
- PhD candidate ‘Drug repositioning in rare neurological, neurometabolic and neuromuscular disorders’