The University of Twente (Dutch: Universiteit Twente; Dutch pronunciation: [ynivɛrsiˈtɛit ˈtʋɛntə], abbr. UT) is a public technical university located in Enschede, Netherlands.
The UT collaborates with Delft University of Technology, Eindhoven University of Technology and the Wageningen University and Research Centre under the umbrella of 4TU and is also a partner in the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU).
At the University of Twente, we are pioneers in fusing technology, science and engineering with social sciences to impact the world around us. Our driving force as students, scientists and educators is a deep sense of connection with people who share a curious, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Being ‘people-first’ is our choice
- We are a university of technology
- We empower
- We provide sustainable solutions
Contributing to Fair, Sustainable and Digital Society
- Fair Society: Making Humans more Humane
- Sustainable Society: WellBeing within the Ecosystem
- Digital Society: Contributing and Benefitting
Sources: [Wikipedia], [Host Webpage]
7522, NB Enschede, The Netherlands