Learn more about Halmstad University, Sweden like world ranking, course offered, and other relevant information.
Halmstad University (Swedish: Högskolan i Halmstad) is a University (Swedish: högskola) in Halmstad, Sweden. It was established in 1983. Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering bachelor’s and master’s programmes in various fields of studies. In addition, it conducts Ph.D. programmes in three fields of research, namely, Information Technology, Innovation Science and Health and Lifestyle.
Halmstad University is organised in four Schools that conduct research and education:
- School of Business, Innovation and Sustainability
- School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Health and Welfare
- School of Information Technology
Halmstad University adds value, drives innovation and prepares people and society for the future.
Three goals show what Halmstad University is striving towards, how the University wants to profile itself and develop in the next ten years. To each of these goals, a number of strategies or activities are connected, to more concretely describe what the University will do long-term to achieve these goals.
- Environment and sustainable development
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Validation of prior learning