Learn more about world-leading business university CBS Copenhagen Business School, Denmark like world university rankings, courses offered, etc.
Copenhagen Business School (Danish: Handelshøjskolen i København) often abbreviated and referred to as CBS (also in Danish), is a public university situated in Copenhagen, Denmark and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world.
CBS’ research profile covers a broad subject area within the social sciences and humanities. The academic breadth reflects a societal need to understand business issues in a broader social, political and cultural context. Furthermore, the academic breath is a prerequisite for CBS to underpin CBS’ broad portfolio of research based educational programmes.
It is the responsibility of CBS to communicate knowledge and new ideas for companies and organisations, for the CEOs of tomorrow and society at large. This applies to all major societal challenges, e.g. sustainability, migration and digitalisation.
With the distinctiveness of our diversity, CBS aims to become a world-leading business university with research and teaching excellence in classical management disciplines (including finance, economics, accounting, operations management, marketing, strategic management and organisation) and in disciplines that place business in a wider social, political and cultural context. CBS aims to contribute to economic and societal development through new knowledge.
Research at CBS is organized by departments and research centres.
- Department of Accounting (ACC)
- Department of Digitalization (DIGI)
- Department of Economics (ECON)
- Department of Finance (FI)
- Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB)
- Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy (MPP)
- CBS LAW (LAW)
- Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC)
- Department of Marketing (MARKTG)
- Department of Operations Management (OM)
- Department of Organization (IOA)
- Department of Strategy and Innovation (SI)