General info | Courses & Programs | Ranking | Social Media |
Aarhus University (Danish: Aarhus Universitet, abbreviated AU) is the largest and second oldest research university in Denmark. The university belongs to the Coimbra Group, the Guild, and Utrecht Network of European universities and is a member of the European University Association.
Aarhus University in Denmark – a top 100 university with 50+ Master’s and Bachelor’s degree programmes in English.
Aarhus University: Create Value through Knowledge
The main campus of Aarhus University (AU) is located in the middle of Aarhus. Rooted in strong disciplines, researchers and students have been generating new knowledge here for over 90 years. Aarhus University is Denmark’s second-largest university, with 38,000 students, five faculties, research activities all over the country and campuses in Aarhus, Herning and Emdrup.
Research and education of the highest international quality are at the core of our mission, and strong partnerships with our society are at the heart of our activities. Thanks to its size and reputation as a leading research-intensive university, Aarhus University has strong impact and influence across the entire spectrum of disciplines, locally, nationally and globally. Look at the Aarhus University Ranking.
Aarhus University World Ranking
Aarhus University Subject Ranking 2022 [Shanghai Ranking]
|Environmental Science & Engineering||44|
Aarhus University PhD Courses and Programs
- Anthropology, Global Studies and the Study of Religion
- Art, Literature and Cultural Studies
- History, Archaeology and Classical Studies
- ICT, Media, Communication and Journalism
- Language, Linguistics and Cognition
- Learning and Education
- Theology, History of Ideas and Philosophy
- Computer Science
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Animal Science
- Biological and Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Quantitative Genetics and Genomics
Aarhus University in Social Media
Recent Job Openings
Sources: [Wikipedia], [Host Webpage]